The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have met survivors of the 2015 Bataclan terror attack during a visit to Les Invalides military hospital in Paris.
Praising the survivors for their bravery, the duke told them: “We think you are very strong and very brave, you’ve made amazing progress.”
The couple’s official two-day visit began on Friday, and is seen as a mission to promote British interests.
They also visited the Musee d’Orsay and saw the France vs Wales game in the Six Nations.
Some 90 people were killed by gunmen at the Bataclan music venue in Paris in November 2015.
Another 40 people died in attacks elsewhere in the city on the same night.
It is Prince William’s first official visit to the city where his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, was killed in a car crash in 1997.
The couple have travelled without their children, three-year-old George and one-year-old Charlotte.
Kensington Palace said the trip was at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Sorry. No data so far.